ADHD Testing & Treatment
Delaware Pediatrics in Buffalo, NY
Delaware Pediatrics is dedicated to educating and supporting children diagnosed with ADHD and their families. Our team of Care Coordinators, Kim Banks LPN, Jill Orlandi LPN, and Jennifer Rott LPN, continually strive to find and distribute educational materials that provide useful strategies related to organization, behavior, nutrition and school performance.
ADHD Management Protocol
- At the onset, newly diagnosed patients will be seen several times: Initial visit,
3 weeks, 1 month, and 3 months. Once stable on their medication, your child will be seen every 3 to 6 months for a medication recheck. If there is a change in your child’s medication, behavior or symptoms, a temporary increase in office visits may occur.
- We suggest you make your ADHD appointments with the same provider to help facilitate continuity of care. As of March 27, 2016, all prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy electronically.
- Medication refill requests can ONLY be made by the parent/caregiver through our website, patient portal or by contacting our office and choosing prompt #3 for the ADHD refill line. Please keep in mind that request can take 4 to 5 business days (weekends and holidays excluded) to process. We highly suggest you make your request at least 1 week in advance. NEVER wait until you have only 1 or 2 pills left. WE DO NOT ACCEPT REFILL REQUESTS FROM YOUR PHARMACY.
- When leaving a message on the ADHD refill line, please leave your child’s name, date of birth, name of medication(s) you are requesting, pharmacy information, and the best phone number to contact you. We WILL NOT call you to confirm your request unless we have a question or a concern. Please call YOUR PHARMACY in 3 to 5 business days to check the status of your refill.
- If concerns arise, please DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE on the refill line as it is not checked daily. Call and speak with an ADHD care coordinator or a nurse.
- If your child receives any mental health services outside of our office, please sign a release in their office to have all reports forwarded to your child’s primary doctor. Our fax number is (716) 332-3543.
- Should you have any question or concerns, you may call our office at (716) 884-0230 and speak to one of our ADHD care coordinators, Kim Banks, Jill Orlandi, and Jennifer Rott LPN.
ADHD Related Forms
- ADHD Log
- ADHD MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL
- Behavior Contract
- Vanderbilt ADHD Parent Evaluation
- Vanderbilt ADHD Teacher Evaluation
- Elementary School Classroom Behavior Log
- Elementary School Homework Log
- Elementary School Medical Appointment Organizer
- Elementary School Medication Contract
- Elementary School Medication Log
- Elementary School Weekday Planner
- Homework Plan