COVID-19 Vaccinations For Children Ages 6 months – 21 yearsMay 12, 2021 1:30 pm
Delaware Pediatrics currently ONLY offers the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine for children aged 6 months – 19 years
Please note that:
- 6 months – 4 years
- Pfizer – The 1st and 2nd doses are separated by three weeks. The 2nd and 3rd doses are separated by at least eight weeks
- Moderna 1st and 2nd dose given at leaset 4 weeks apart
- Pfizer Only – 2 doses are given 3 weeks apart
- Moderna not authorized for this age group
- Pfizer – 2 doses are given 3 weeks apart
- Moderna Vaccine – 2 doses are given 4 weeks apart
- 5 – 21 Booster
- Pfizer – booster shot 5 months after completing their primary series of the vaccine
- 18 + Booster
- Moderna – booster shot 5 months after completing their primary series of the vaccine
Patients must wait for 15 minutes after each vaccine before they can leave.
You will receive a vaccination card that tells you what COVID-19 vaccine you received, the date you received it, and where you received it. Please bring your vaccination card to the 2nd dose and booster appointments.
Schedule an Appointment For COVID-19 Vaccinations
Please call 716-884-0230 to schedule your child’s COVID-19 vaccination appointment now!
In Office COVID PCR Testing in Buffalo, New York
At Delaware Pediatrics, we currently offer in-office PCR Testing for patients in Buffalo, New York. In addition to the PCR Testing in the office, the Erie Country DOH offers COVID-19 diagnostic tests that meet the NYSDOH standard for return to school or work, with results in 1-3 days.
You can also call 716-858-2929 to schedule an appointment with Erie Count Department of Health.
Categorized in: COVID, News, Vaccines
This post was written by Delaware Pediatrics